Hello. I’ve been suffering from seasonal allergic rhinitis for a very long time.
My nose reacts on every weather change with inflammation of the nose mucous, eyes, skin or airways and results in itchy watery eyes, a runny nose, sneezing and nasal congestion.
I was devastating with the fact that some types of this disease are almost incurable.
I tried at least ten different medications my doctor prescribed me but non of them helped me.
Then I try with some alternative remedies but nothing again.
Then, my mother told me about some new medication called Claritan!
I would like to try it and I was wondering did anyone have any experience with it? Thanks

You misspelled one letter-drug’s name is Clarityn but ok.
I’m glad I’m the one who will be first to tell you that with Clarityn almost all seasonal allergic were solved.
It is on a market for quite some time and no one stick any complains on it.
Clarityn allergy syrup contains the active ingredient loratadine, which is a type of medicine called a non-sedating antihistamine.
Loratadine works by preventing the actions of histamine. Histamine is a main cause of your allergy because it causes vasodilatation and all characteristic allergy symptoms.
The drug does not prevent the actual release of histamine from mast cells, but prevents it binding to its receptors.
It has some side effects but they occur rarely but, in every case, I will tell you a few: headache, nervousness, fatigue and increased appetite.
But this is small price to pay for the possible result-relieving all your symptoms for good.