I had protected sex a week and 2 days ago. While we were doing it the condom broke took 5 seconds to realize and pulled out quick. I really did not know that you can get pregnant because of a broken condom. My period stopped 8 days before I had sex. Can I be pregnant? Also I've been thinking about it to much now I'm getting a few pregnancy symptoms like feeling a little headed cramps and everytime I touch my breast they feel sensitive.. Am I thinking to much or can I be pregnant?

You can take a pregancy tests 2 weeks after the incident to find out. There's no way to say yes you are or no you're not otherwise. I do think the symptoms may be you thinking too much and bringing them on. I would wait a few days and take a test. Oh, and one all of my pregnancies, the dollar tree pregnancy test showed up faster than the expensive test! Just a thought! :-) I did get pregant with my first due to the condom breaking but we didn't realize it until after. Good luck either way!!!