Ok so i'm 15 my girlfriend is 14 and we had sex and the first condom was a trojan spermical one and that broke but that was becuase she wasnt wet enough and i dint even get in, then we tryed the life styls one and that broke for the same reson., the next day sunday we tryed again witha trojan spermical one and we were goin for 4 min and i pulled out and then i put it back in and then it broke but i DID NOT CUM!!! i really dont think she is pregnant but this is tearin a hole in me i'm soo scared.
I did not cum. and i did not masturbate anytime before this, and i think i did pee.

what are the chances of her being pregnant? please i dont want a kid

PS every 14 days after shes done bleeding she has vaginal discharge.

pelase
help
Liam

Have her take the test in 2 weeks.

Even if you did not ejaculte precum can still be present with out you knowing, it doesnt matter if you didnt masterbate before intercourse or the fact that you went pee this doesnt clear the shaft of your penis out, Precum does contain sperm which can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 7 days at the latest....If dryness is something that is causing the condoms to break you could try ky lubricant, or something like this, you can purchases these at any drugstore....