So, early today, I had sex. It was protected, but I'm not on birth control. The condom lost lubrication, but we kept going. I didn't feel a problem & neither did he. So he was about to ejaculate, or already did without knowing it when he pulled out. He noticed that there was a huge hole in the condom. It was towards the front, kinda on the side. When he pulled out & got dressed, there was cum on his boxers, but we don't know if he had ejaculated afterwards, or if it was from me. I went to the bathroom, & tried to wipe any cum away, but I'm not sure what the odds of me being pregnant are. What are the odds?!? This would ruin my life plan, but I'm definitely not going to kill the baby. I know that I was stupid, I don't need anyone to tell me this, but I'm young; too young to get emergency contraception pills unless I get a prescription or something. And telling an adult would be an ABSOLUTE last resort. Maybe I'm worrying too much, but PLEASE HELP!?

chances are you are pregnant. but you will have to wait 5 weeks to know for sure. if you are pregnant and you cant take care of a baby there is always an option of open or closed adoption. but no sex over the next month while you wait to take your pregnancy test or if yur period starts then chances are you have nothing to worry about.