Hi, I have cold feet and hands regularly at winter time and lately I noticed dizziness as well. What can I do to prevent this happening?I prefer natural medicine to chemical medications.

Hi, I would suggest you to take ginkgo, an ancient herb. Extract of ginkgo leaf is used to stimulate microcirculation in brain and limbs. As the causes of RS remain a mystery in many cases, treatment options also vary in great range. The disease leads to significant free-radical nerve damage in the affected tissues. Arterial walls in affected area get thicker and scar tissue are formed. This is called fibrosis. Center for balance may also benefit from improved blood flow in the brain region. You may even find in specialized stores mixtures of herbal supplements for stimulating circulation.

unpredictable dizziness and pulse rate always low usually around 46
i am 64 years old and am taking aspirin75mg ,bendroflumethiazide 2.5mg and losartan25mg
thanks mrs c.s.