I would like to ask a question regarding skin itching. Is that a usual reaction in cat allergy? I have visited a friend yesterday and he has a cat. And now that I remember, even when I was a kid, I had these skin problems after a cat, even though I did not pay any attention to it at that time.

Skin changes are a sign of allergy, and it might well be a cat allergy. This means that you will have to deal with this with a help of standard anti allergy medications. Or, you can simply avoid cats, which should also help. But, you should know there are some cat species that secrete less allergen that provoke your problems (in case you’ll ever have a cat in your house).

Hi There,
I have to tell you that that itchiness is one of the most common reaction in the cat allergy. However you will have more reaction if there is any allergy. I know that you will most likely develop skin rash and that you might notice more small blisters appearing on your skin. How long have you been having this reactions to you skins? I think that your best chance not to have this is to avoid cats at all. There is not cure for allergies so you have to be careful when you are near a cat. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Danella