3 weeks ago my boyfriend fingered me, (i know that i cant get pregnant from that as there was no sperm). But i was due my period on the 2nd but it never came. On the 3rd i woke up and there was still no sign of my period, in the afternoon i went to the toilet to find blood in my underwear. But it wasnt like my usual period..

It was very light, it was a red/pink colour and seemed watery. Today (4th) i woke up and found that it was heavier but still red/pink in colour and watery i noticed that there was lumps too and it also looked like there was very small brown spots. Am i pregnant or has my period gone a little weird?? Please answer as iam a little worried and confused.

Hi honey! As long as there was no penetration and not sperm entering your vagina you are NOT pregnant! You could have an infection however!! As in a yeast infection! How long have you been getting your period?

Ive been getting my period for about 2 years now

I think you might just either be having a wonky period - which happens quite often OR you have a yeast infection! Just see how you are after this period is over! If all the symptoms go away then its just w weird period! IF it doesn't you will need to get a yeast infection pack! I believe it's just one of those months though! Have you been under stress, or feeling ill, or been exercising a lot lately?

Ive been stressing more then i usually do lately and ive just started a new exercising routine

As you will find out, when you stress out it TOTALLY affects your peirod and your WHOLE being! Try and relax and do techniques as in deep breathing etc. And try and cut down on too much exercising OK? As this can totally effect your hormone level!

Ok, ive started to cut down on exercising. Thanks for replying :-)