My vagina is discolored a light pinkish-red. But lately I've been very, very itching in my genital area. I shaved because of the itching and because I'm on my period, and now after it itching all day, I can see small red bumps. Well, not really bumps, but its just tiny red dots. The blend in with the area around it because there are tiny little pore/bump type things everywhere. But, since I've been itching all day, I don't know if it's from itching it and it rubbing again my pad or wearing tight pants. Or if it's something I should be worried about.

Also, since my vagina has always been dark pinkish-red and it's also really wrinkly, if that's a problem. Or if, since the out labia is wrinkly, I can't see if there are actually bumps.

I'm a virgin, but I'm really super worried about what I might have. Please help. :/

Again. I answered your other post but the bumps are most likely ingrown hairs from you shaving. For the itch go to a drug store and get an anti itch cream. I don't know why you are itching but wearing tight clothing can cause irritation in the genital area which could be a cause especially since you are on your period.

And again i do not thing you have any STDs or STIs. It seems a more biological problem. Which is why you need to talk to your mother about it cause if it is she would likely know exactly what is going on and how to help you. If not that then she could at least take you to the doctor.

I have the same exact thing. I totally relate to every word! I think what we have is just a recurring yeast infection problem. A lot of people get it every time they take antibiotics. I'm going to get on some meds soon that can prevent yeast infections. Good luck!