IVE BEEN FEELING REALLY WEAK AND DIZZY RECENTLY I HAVE HAD AWFUL BACK PAIN MOSTLY IN HIP MUSCLES BUT OTHER PLACES AS WELL. I AM SO SORE GETTING OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING. I HAVE HAD 3 MIGRAINES IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS. AND I HAVE HAD ALOT OF TROUBLE STAYING ASLEEP AT NIGHT. SOME WEIRD FEELING IN MY STOMCAHE LIKE IM FULL BUT HUNGRY LITTLE BIT OF NAUSEA LAST NIGHT WITH MY WORST MIGRAINE. WHAT COULD BE GOING ON WITH ME?

The biggest question is could you be pregnant? actually I suppose the biggest question is are you female or male?

female but im definitely not pregnant i havent had sex in over a year.

It could be arthritis related! Could you tell me about your hair condition in thsi last year, also your energy level - low, high etc?

i had a baby in october im assuming i just never totally recovered from that i dont excersise but im not overweight. but in the last two weeks i have felt abnormal very little energy. i have been losing handfuls of hair in the shower in the past month but before that just a few strands. its become damaged and dry lately and went more curly used to be a little wavy

Yeah I thought so! You need to talk to your doctor about having a Thyroid test - TRH, TSH and Thyroid T3 and T4, I trully belive this is thryroid related -- which can happen to women quite often in child bearing years! So have that tested