Lots of itching happens between my legs. After a while when I do it feels likw burning and the colour of skin between my legs turned to a type of purple???? What could it be????

Health Guru

Do you get a burning sensation on your labia when you pee and is the area sore?

No nothing like that.

Health Guru
Where abouts is it that actually itches and what parts have changed colour and how old are you?

The part between my leg it itches. The same part means the the part between leg and the skin beside it have changed to purple. I am 17 years old.

Health Guru
The part between your legs could mean your labia majora labia minora or just in the crease between your inner thigh and your vulva, without knowing the specific area we can't help.
Colour change in the genital area is quite normal with age.

Mons groin and scrotum. I have itches in these parts and these three have only changed to purple. There are many white dots on scrotum also. And I have one purple dot on my arm and 2 on legs n 2 on shoulder.

Health Guru

So I take it you are male by your reply? It would of help a lot if you had stated that in your first post because what can cause male and female itching can be different plus none of us here are mind readers to know these things. White spots on the scrotum can be perfectly normal thing to have and a lot of guys have them but not always so visible until the skin is stretched, are they actually dots or spots? It could be just a yeast infection causing it or an allergic reaction to a change in detergent, fabric conditioner or soap, you could try using an athletes foot powder dusted over the area and in your underwear to see if that helps as that is for treating yeast infections Color changes in all the areas can be normal but if your still worried about it then I would suggest you in see your doctor about it.

Ok thank you...

And what about small spots which happened on some places of my body like arm legs. Is that too due to yeast infection ????

Health Guru
Skin colour change would be down to pigment colour change not yeast infection as yeast thrives mainly in warm damp areas where you would sweat a lot.

Ok thank you for your concern.

From today the some sticky liquid is coming and its smelling from both upper thighs near the penis.

Health Guru
I would then advise you to go see your doctor who will actually be able to give you a physical exam and find out the problem

Ok thank you for your replies.