I went to the bathroom and when I looked down at myself I saw gray on the bottom. I grabbed a mirror and the top of my vagina is pink and the bottom is grey. I'm thirteen years old and I never had sex before and it's really freaking me out. Is this normal?!?! Also I think I may have a yeast infection so is that changing the color? i think I have a yeast infection because when I stuck my finger up my vagina little mucus like whitish chunks came out and when I wipe my discharge is yellow and I swear it smelt like yeast. Im also on birth control too and I only take week 1-3 because I can't have my period because I was anemic ive been stressed out about this because whenever I ask my mom she doesn't have an answer and whenever I look on google it says like it may be pregnancy and things like that but I never had sex before and everything is just freaking me out and I just need someone to tell me the reason why it's like this.

I've also been constipated these past few days and I've been taking stool softners to help.

And I do masterbate but not as much as I used to

Health Guru
Hi guest. When you say the bottom of your vagina is grey do you mean near the opening or do you mean the ends of your labia minora (inner lips)?

The ends of my labia minora.

Health Guru
Has it only just gone like it or is it that you have only just noticed it like that?

I just noticed it like that. I don't usually look at myself down there because I feel a little uncomfortable and embarrassed even though I shouldn't be. I did look when I was younger but I don't think it was gray before.

Now that I feel where the gray is, the texture feels different than up top. :/

Health Guru
As some girls go through puberty there labia minora can grow so it sticks way out past the labia majora and can also change colour from light flesh right up to almost black and it's all perfectly natural development of your genitals.
When you say the texture feels different how do you mean?
I would also advise that you take a hand mirror and get use to inspecting your vagina once a month along the outer lips and between from your clitoris to the vagina entrance for any changes that may occure over time.
As for the other symptoms you think you may have do you get any itching on your vagina or any burning/stinging when you pee?

Okay, and I think the texture is the same I was kind of freaking out when I touched it because I never knew it would turn gray down there. I kind of had stinging while peeing and burning after but it doesn't hurt too much. I had a little itching on where my vagina starts and on the sides but it goes away. And when I wipe and I look at the toilet paper and my discharge is light yellow and sometimes it gets a little darker. Is that a symptom of a yeast infection? because I keep asking my mom and she keeps saying I have a yeast infection.

Health Guru
It sounds like the symptoms of a yeast infection you have you should get your mum to take you to the doctor and get it checked out :-)

After annual pep smear

ok just get it done

How did cure yeast infection? I just notice it just now that I have yeast infection cuz I research the symptoms but I wanna know is his am I gonna cure it