a week before my EXPECTED period, I had very light spotting that I noticed when I wiped. It was a light red/pink color.it only lasted for two days/ Now I havent gotten my period (I'm about a week late) and a couple days ago I thought I was getting sick cuz I've been feeling bloated, my stomach feels upset, I feel hot but no headache and it comes and goes . I'm constipated and I've been getting a slight yellowish clear discharge in my underwear and it's only a little bit. Theres no itching, burning nothing like that so its not a STD or a yeast infection. I am sexually active though.. what do you think it is? I took a home preg. test yesterday that I got from the dollar store called "BE CERTAIN" but it showed up negative...

Answerthe follwoing questions:

Have you had unprotected sex??

Are you on birth control?

Is your period usually the same time each month?

did you say that you got your period? if you did, than you are probley not pregnant. women's periods are late for a number of reasons. if not, than ask your doctor to give you a blood test to be more accurate.

No, I HAVENT had my period...

yes, ive had unprotected sex , no im not on birth control...

my period is usually on time every month

OR you could buy a better test... i have heard of quite a few dollar store HPTs that people have had problems with...try and buy either "first response" or EPT- if they are negative chances are you are not pregnant and your symptoms can be explained away by something else. It would take a full history and/or exam/tests to have a better idea why as there are just too many possibilities including "just one of those things" Good luck and dont stress- that just makes things worse

Me and my boyfriend has been trying to have a baby. We had unprotected sex when I was ovulation, well now it's been a few week, I've been tired, cramping, sick, breast hurt, and my period was 4 days late. Well today I started bleeding. It's a brownish/ light red color and watery and I'm not sure if I'm spotting or starting my period. I notice ive gained alittle wait and my stomach just feels different but anyway, Please give me advice.