my brother had a brain tumor, so is the brain tumor genetic? if it is, i think i have it too. im having symptoms like heavy head, vertigo, sensitive to voices, not acting myself at times, nervousness, severe fatigue, unconciosness seizures(which lasts 2 or 3 days) and i have no balance at all... the heaviness is so bad that it feels like rocks inside... and the symptoms all begin the same time... but severe fatigue and balance stays all day long. im very scared that it might be a brain tumor :( i need answers please im really desperate!!!

Hereditary cancer, of any kind, is rare; fewer than 10% of all cancer cases are hereditary.

oh yeh, and my muscles r gettin weak day by day and severe nervousness. do u think all these symptoms r cancer related?

I would say get checked out by your doctor.

symptoms of brain tumor

but the thing is, that i get more symptoms at night time than in the morning. it gets so bad that i always have speepless nights :( it feels like a big ridged stone inside.