Hw to get a pregnancy test

Do you mean where do you buy a pregnancy test?  Anyone can buy one at a grocery store or at a drugstore.

I had sex wit ma bf n ma frenz suggested me to have popayya i had it bt too i have a doubt tat whethr i may b pregnant so plz suggest me hw shd i find out whethr m pregnant r nt

NO, these methods don't work

Then hw shd i knw whethr m pregnant r no n wt r the precautions to b taken nt to get pregnant

You can get pregnancy test in almost any supermarket

Ya, I also heard that eating papaya is a good remedy but its also true that its not 100% safe. You can purchase the kit for the same which you can get at any medical shop. 

I do hope yall are being sarcastic about that papaya BS.

Not quite sure what a Popayya is. Other than the fruit maybe? Um. Ok... You eat the fruit, but it certainly won't affect pregnancy. I didn't even read the rest of your post after that word because your "English" is so horrendous that I couldn't force myself to spend any more time reading it.