Hello there, I am 21 years old. Since I was about 13 years old I have had a second hole inbetween two raised areas on the head of my penis near the shaft facing my stomach. I generally don't feel any discomfort from it unless I am exercising and it rubs against my pubic region. Also it seems to crust over with a white flakey substance every once in awhile if haven't showered for a day or two. Any information would be appreciated, thank you.

I don’t know what to tell you man except to go and see an urologist about it. I am amazed you haven’t done it already.
Most of the urethral opening disorders occur at birth because urethral formation in men is very complex and many things can go wrong including urethral formation on the wrong place, which can occur anywhere on the penis as well as formation of two urethras. Two urethras can form on top of one another, or side by side.
Most of the time, the other urethra dribbles urine and can be removed in a surgery. Not all double urethras need surgeries. They are performed only when there are problems like frequent infections, back urine flow, or inconsistence.
I have never heard of the second hole formation in teenage years. In order to realize what it really is, I think you should see an urologist.