A while back ago maybe 7 months I noticed that my penis had two holes. one that was the regular one and there is a tear underneath it where there is another hole. I have also noticed a small tear coming from the top of my penis going up

If you do not cover this second hole when you pee, does it come out of it also? I know guys who have P.A.'s (prince Albert), a piercing through their penis that goes in the top and comes out below the piss slit. And usually they have to sit any time they pee. Because it will spray out both places. If this is something that only happened several months ago, I would say go see your Dr. He will probably refer you to a Uroligist, that specializes in that part of the body. But if it wasn't there before, definatley see a Dr. Please let me know what you find out. Thanks

Damn I got the same prob.. I'm not circumseized or how ever u spell it.. and I always noticed I pissed two lines.. did some research and found out it wasn't normal.. but when I bone my girl I cum only on the top hole the normal one.. any pointers?? %-)

there are some conditions like bifoucated urethras where there is a skin partition in the urethra causing two holes. also theres a problem called hypospadia whre there is a hole no the underside (hypo means low or below) of the penis or hyperspadia (hyper means high or above) where the urethra opens on the top side of the surface.