I am a 16 year old boy and just this week my downstairs has gotten significantly smaller. Last week it was totally fine but today as I was showering I realised it has gone way smaller. While noticing that, I also noticed my pee hole is slightly split. I still have foreskin if that helps? Someone please help me out!!!!!

Hey there it's hard to say because we can not see what your penis looks like but can you say how long your penis was normally and how long it is now?  Are you overweight at all? Was it cold in your shower ?    Finally what do you mean by split pee hole do you mean the actual opening in your penis is split or there is a split stream when you pee?

Iv had the same problem dice i was a kid and now am 21 my urine stream splits into two when I pass urine and also ejaculate prematurely, I think it's connected. I want to know if anyone can help and also does split urine cause penis to shrink?