I am uncircumsized and have been embarrassed about seeing a doctor/asking about my problem. For awhile now, the tip of my penis, around the pee-hole, has been slightly swollen. It is only the very tip of the head of my penis, and it is not a different color from the rest of the head. It gives me no pain, nor has it ever and it does not itch or anything. No discomfort what so over other than the concern with seeing it. No discharge or weird urination or anything. The only thing that is wrong is the slightly swollen tip. I have googled like crazy and found nothing, any help would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have this exact problem..have you found a solution etc for it yet?

Same exact problem with me, with slight soreness but not much and its been going on for a week, still no answers?!??!

I think I have the same problem, I had protected sex last week and as soon as I took off condom it looked like a bump next to the pee hole on the glans. As though it was bleeding inside, maybe looking a bit swollen. Urination not affected, I masturbated the night after, no problems at all, no pain (even though I should stop), was a little sensitive on touch for the first day or two, but nothing that bothered me so much. Its sometimes tender and sometimes very soft, like a puffy crust of skin, but again no pain at all. 

I will see the urologist to follow up on my partial circumcision tomorrow, so I will have to talk to him about that. Hope its something similar so I will update you.

What happened man? Let me know

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

yoooo me toooooo ): but mine hurts when i pee i just got it 2 hours ago!