Hi. I am a girl 19 years old and, this might sound funny, but I noticed that my boyfriend has two holes on his penis. I know male anatomy, and an average human male has only one hole on his penis. And my boyfriend has two! How can that even be possible? I haven’t asked him about it, because it is an unusual question. Could you explain this to me because I simply do not understand what is the deal.

Well, not to worry, that is a thing that happens sometimes (one in a thousand), and it is often surgically corrected before the school age. So your boyfriend has probably only one functional hole, and the other (pseudo hole) that doesn't work. This condition is called Hypospadias. But really, that is nothing of importance, because it isn't anything unusual, but at the same time not so common.

....O__O... kool!

My boyfriend also has two holes, and he seems to think that, urine comes out of the top hole and sperm out the bottom. Can anyone verify that?

jlg_shes: hey, i am a male and i have two holes side by side at the
center tip of my penis. what usually happens is an extra x chromosome if they are both on top which mine are. one hole is for urine and the other
for sperm. we are just more genetically enhanced than most. NOW IF the two holes are not together but spread apart then its a defect and should get fixed.

Now most people who have two holes on top, only one of them is usually functional. To have both holes functional and both secreting different
fluids (urine and sperm) is an evolutionary advancement. The bacteria from the pee wont be mixed with the sperm when it goes through the tube to be release.

SO BE THANKFUL!!! DONT THINK ITS A DEFECT ITS AN EVOLUTIONARY ADVANCEMENT

I have two holes as well, one above the other and I can tell you that only one does work. Also, about the X chromosome thing, that is impossible, and even if it was possible, wouldn't it give you two penises not one? Really, have you even studied biology?

I too have 2 holes on my penis and they both release ejaculate. Only the normal hole releases urine though. Weird.

i have two pee holes as well! they are in the ordinary pee hole area at the tip of my penis on my bellend...

im certainly not pleased about it....its quite embarrassing and has stopped me going 'further' with girls....

would it be possible for me to have the hole that doesn't function closed up?

it would really help with my confidence if i could.

thanks.

I also have to holes. One is where it should be and the other is like right behind it but is connected to the other one? The other one is not used, i think i cant tell if it has semen come out of it or not. If is hypospadias or a defect? thanks.

OMG I just recently realized today that me having 2 holes was not normal. and now I know I'm more evolved than most :D that makes me feel better. I was actually so worried about 10 minutes ago when it suddenly popped into my head that I wasn't actually normal, thanks for reassuring me :)

All of this about evolutionary advancement is hog wash. Here's what happened.... when you were developing in the uterus your goods started to develop. Your urethra wasn't forming correctly and your body recognized the problem and formed another. One is a dead hole. Nothing comes out of it. Nothing. The other one is the functioning urethra and both urine and semen pass through this hole. You were born with two rather than be born with one that wasn't fully formed. End of story.

Urine doesn't have bacteria in it. It is sterile.

This talk about evolutionary advancement is idiotic. It isn't a big deal, usually, but it isn't an evolutionary advantage. /sigh.

I have 2 holes too, dont be embarrassed. It makes us special, anyone who thinks otherwise is jealous

No big deal what's the issue? Two holes better than one? I have two holes well can you really call it one? More like a dimple as it does not function. We were born this way thank the Lord I wasn't born a female! Sorry girls no offense.

I was talking to my boyfriend lastnight, he had no clue that having two holes wasn't normal. I want to know if its really a birth defect..
they're both on his head, side by side. Will this cause him to be unable to have kids? Will it make him more likely because his urine wont clear out stray sperm, leaving them to be caught in pre-cum?

Thanks.