Hi. I am an uncircumcised male and have noticed I have a small hole under the head of my penis when i roll my foreskin back. I did not have this issue before. I dont think it is hypospadias as no liquid comes out when i pee and I am wondering what this is. The hole isnt deep and looks more like a cut but I have no reason for it to be cut. I know it isnt deep because sometimes bits of debri can get caught in the hole. The colour inside is the same colour as my penis head. Does anyone know what this may be? Thanks