i'am 22 yrs old, i used to masturbate every day for 5 yrs and since 6 months i noticed that there is semen leakage coming after i go to bathroom to pass urine,so please tell me why and is it normal or needs attention, and if i stop masturbating it will stop ????
thank you 4 your help.

i'am 26 yrs old, i used to masturbate every day for 6 yrs and since 1 month i noticed that there is semen leakage coming after i go to bathroom to pass urine,so please tell me why and is it normal or needs attention, and if i stop masturbating it will stop ????

Semen Leakage is not interlinked with Masturbating; please visit the doctor and get the tests conducted. I suspect that it is related with muscle disorder or something related to your back bone.

i mastubated over 10 years. now my reproductive organs become smaller than it was. what is it