I noticed that semen flows out of my vagina immediately after intercourse, when my husband pulls out. It flows down my vagina. I am afraid that this might affect my chances of conceiving. Is this normal or are we not doing it the right way?

I wouldnt worry about it its normal

If you're trying to conceive, tell your husband to thrust as deeply as he can (of course without causing you pain) and ejaculate. You should try not to move (standing, sitting up) if you want the semen to remain in your vagina. I think some experts say 30 minutes after semen deposit should be sufficient. Also, (if you're trying to conceive) don't use positions that will cause the semen to follow the laws of gravity (you on top, standing, sitting, etc.) Missionary is good.

hope this helps.

Everytime my boyfriend ejaculates inside me, yes a little will come out as he pulls his penis out (normal, i know) but I usually lay there for a bit to make sure more doesn't leak. But the moment I get up i'd have to grab a towel and start wiping dry. Even when I shower after intercourse, i'll squat and scoop out the excess come inside of me but the moment I lay down to sleep, I can feel it slowly coming out. It feels like "peeing on yourself wet." we've tried placing a pillow under the lower part of my back during missionary when he ejaculates in me but its the same thing. I read somewhere that you'd have to wait for 30min. after intercourse before getting up to prevent the "juice" from leaking out; is that true?

We have been trying to get pregnant for a couple of months now and to no success. Could this be the reason why we havn't conceived yet? Are there ways to prevent leakage if thats the case why we haven't been successful in getting pregnant. My boyfriends beginning to think there is something wrong with his "MOJO" because we haven't conceived yet but I seriously think its me.

HELP PLEASE SOMEONE. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE.

If you want more of the semen to remain inside, this may sound strange, but first the female should be as excited as possible (Very close to orgasm) before you begin. As the female approaches orgasm her vagina gets longer (extends deeper into her body), allowing the semen to pool around the entrance to the cervix, as well as easier and deeper penetration. Once the female has her orgasm, the vagina then returns to it's normal length rather quickly. So for those trying to get pregnant, one thing not often mentioned is to have the male ejaculate as deep as possible while the female is very near orgasm. She should then delay her orgasm, keeping herself open (no clenching) and he should withdraw slowly, squeezing his penis as he exits her body to assure as much semen as possible remains within his partner. At this point, if she wants to retain even more semen, inserting something like the instead menstrual cup can help (some discussion on this online). Keeping the female near orgasm for 10 to 20 minutes after the male ejaculates can also help by allowing the semen to fully liquefy within the vagina, it is generally recommended to bring the female to orgasm at this point. It is believed that the female orgasm after the semen has fully liquefied can further aid in how many sperm can enter the cervix. Not sure why but it seems very few studies have been done so far on just how helpful this is, however if you search online you will find a few bits of information.

thank you so much. we will be sure to try this method out. thanks again!

There's so many other factors to look at. Are you timing the ovulation accurately? Remember that the egg lives for about 24 hrs once released. Sperm lives a little longer (approx 3 days) clearly if you don't know when you ovulate then it's a hit and miss (no pun intended) situation. An ovulation kit is an inexpensive way to be sure of this. It is a urine test that tells you a day before you ovulate by a positive test that tests for LH ( a hormone secreted before ovulation). Do some more reading up...infertility, while not being impossible, is not the likely reason you haven't been able to get pregnant. Also remember that some people try for longer periods before conceiving. It's ironic when you remember that so many other get pregnant without even trying or WANTING. But that's just the irony of life. Anyway I blabber. Use some technology, cover all the other bases and if that doesn't work, check your doctor. Good luck!

that is trough i wached a docomentry on tv they sugesting femail orgasm is a reward for her and also more important than that act as a shpherd it helps the lost semen to go to where it supose to go.

no, this is not a problem becoz millions of proteins float through the sperm and requirement for becoming pregnent is only one protein.

You and your boyfriend want to have a child? Why not get married first?

chiluvr1228 wrote:

IslandWoman wrote:

Oh I forgot this is the 1800's.

Nat 6 years ago

She can do whatever she wants, you don't HAVE to be married first.

The Question was posted 6 years ago, i see responses as later as 1 month ago. By now she already might have a baby all grown up and even reading this forum..ha ha ha...

get married immediately or i shall marry you