I have one problem that I feel very uncomfortable with. Last months I have noticed that when I don’t masturbate for 2 weeks or more something on my penis want to get out. First when I pee there is just normal urine, but then something like ejaculate getting out, and then everything is normal again. Could it be seminal emission or should I be worry?

Everyone’s body has ways to reduce the amount of semen in cases where too much is being produced without ejaculation. Seems that could be your problem, you don’t ejaculate enough so the rest of semen has to be discharged in urine. Normally, urethra is controlled so that semen and urine cannot mix. That mean it shouldn’t be present in the same time, or you ejaculating, or you urinating. You didn’t mention if your semen has normal color or it maybe different with yellowish or muddy appearance? Also you didn’t mention do you feel well and if there were any fevers, burnings or any other problems with urinating. If there is no penile discharge, perineal pain or pain during ejaculation I think that is not serious. It’s possible that your condition will most likely resolve on its own. To be sure, the best for you would be to visit your doctor and check right diagnosis.

after i ejaculate its like my seamen/sperm mixes with pee and its very hard to pee after having intercourse sometimes even burning. am i not having sex enough? i have a pretty active sexual life. have only been with one partner and have been tested for STD's (negative) i feel very uncomfortable about it being hard to pee and coming out as though its mixed with sperm any ideass or advice?

when I don’t masturbate for one week or more something on my penis want to get out. First when I pee there is just normal urine, but then something like ejaculate getting out and burning when ends, Could it be seminal emission or should I be worry?

Sperm n Urine mixed in a Container.Wht does it cause health wise

Don't worry its normal thing because you dont matrubate

I have a same problem dude

i haven't masturbated for 1 week and i have noticed sperms after i peed and some time when i masturbate i see my sperms are little yellowish