This last few days i've been turned on like crazy, i used to masturbate every two days, this week that desire has increased, im seventeen almost 18 and a virgin!! with my boyfriend we used to have long turned on and kinky talks once a week, but this days i've been making him stay up late because im SUPER turned on, WET AND WANT SEX... Is this okay? i've read the increase of sex drive comes until your 30's, i mean im REALLY DESIRING that my bf fingers me all the time, do 69, or have sex. the thing is i want to be a virgin till marriage...

Ugh, its crazy I just want to know if this is normal!... 

Hey HornyGirl, it is normal!  Your hormones are in over-drive and it stays for a long time honey.  As women age we just get better and sex is one of those things too.  I am 38 and still love sex, masturbating and get turned on over a stupid book, magazine, TV, and the best place?  The gym!  Yummy stuff hangs out there.

Remember your hormones are in over-drive which means that you may lose your virginity soon.  Take precautions, use birth control, use condoms, and use common sense.

Have fun and be safe!

Hey there girl. I know exactly what you are feeling! I was like that just a few months ago with my boyfriend, even down to the holding your virginity part. For starters, this increase in sex drive could be caused by a number of things. Your hormonal changes from your menstral cycle, or hormones from birth control, and it could just be from the fact that you are dating someone that you love! 

Just know that your feelings are normal, especially at your age. I'm almost 19, so I'm not much older than you. Your feelings and urges are normal. If you do choose to become sexually active with your boyfriend, as it is your choice to stay a virgin or not, just remember to stay safe about it. Condoms, birth control... All that stuff! AND remember to get the both of you tested. 

Sounds perfectly normal to me in both instances I

wouldnt be complaining if I was on the receiving end. I thought all us guys were turned on 24/7

:(