I had lost my virginity it was unprotected sex to my boyfriend, I am on lutera which is birth control and I take it regulary but I had forgotten to take it at the usual time(which is night time) so I took it as soon as I woke up this was the night before I had sex. I know he pre ejaculated and I am not positive if he ejaculated inside me. I did bleed. And I know he does not have any STD's cause he got tested a week before we had sex. And I had to get tested for any STD in order to get birth control but this was in October of 2008. But my main question is, I was wondering if I can get pregnant from missing the pill the night before? Should I get tested again for a STD's even though I got tested in October of last year? And out of curiosity I went to the bathroom to clean up right after and soon it stop but I was sore. A few hours later I was bleeding again and still sore when I went to the bathroom to pee and it burned a little when I urinated, is that normal?

Hi hon: Even though you missed your pill for only a couple of hours, you didn't actually MISS it as in a day or so. So you should be fine! And your symptoms are of loosing your virginity. You have torn your hymen - thus the pain an bleeding. NOW I want to know why you had to be tested for an STD if you were a virgin!!!? That doesn't make sense to me! Have you been with your boyfriend since he was tested in October? If not and he has had other partners, I would get checked out just to be sure. And IF he has been sexually active, I want you to make a promise to yourself that he must ALWAYS use a condom. It doesn't matter about if you are on BCP, its all about STD's right now. And if he doesn't want to wear one, TOO BAD!!! STD's have risen over 50% in the last year in the US!!! Due to the increase of teenagers becoming pregant. And due to this, being pregnant could be the least of you worries. STD's are with you forever and can be absolutely devestating and health threatening and there is NO cure for any of them. So tell him to wrap it up OK? Good luck and health hon!

My doctor tested me for everything, that was the only way I could get birth control. Cause of all the hormones in birth control it could/ can raise the effect of a STD if you do have one.

WOW!! now I've learnt something ;-) XD They should put that on one of those commericals!!! Then again they probably wouldn't sell any!!! ;-) XD So now that you know you are in the clear, just make sure that continues OK hon!? I have had to answer MANY young people on here that I suspect that they have Herpes or Genital Warts!! I feel like putting my 2 teenage boys under house arrest!!! XD So best of luck and health to you hon, and just honour your body and your health OK? Good luck!

That's interesting to know, and of course a doctor is not going to be able to take your word for it if you claim to be a virgin. A lot of people lie about stuff like that so it was probably better to just test you for everything. I know that you're in the clear and that maybe the two of you are both clean but it can't hurt for you to use a condom as well just as a backup system. Are you feeling better about everything now that you're not worried? :)