Ok, soooo I want to know the chances of getting pregnant if he used a condom but he didn't cum?
I'm freaking out, my family has a history of getting pregnant easlily but I wanted to know what the likelyhood of it is.

As long as the condom was used properly and didn't break or tear, then you should be fine. However with your display of concern and worry, I would suggest that you look into perhaps a spermacide which will back up the use of the condom, or at the very least the BC pill.

I 100% agree. Birth control is a great idea, and parental consent or knowledge of its use is not required at all. Places like Planned Parenthood offer extra low cost and free services to students and teens, so it is definately worth checking out.

Condoms are great, but they do break and tear, and adding birth control would make it it so highly unlikely for pregnancy to occur.