I was with my girlfriend and we had sexual relations without use of condom and birthcontrol, i pulled out early and jerked myself about 10 seconds after jerking myself off i cumed, is it possible that she can get pregnant from this?

As well the last time we had sex was with a condom the day before and i urinated before this

As well she said a day after that her boobs hurt, she was tired, and shes been having cramps on her right side. She told me that she was expecting her period around next week trhe 4th of july. Isnt this to early as well?
She also has an irregular period and says that her boobs probably hurt do to all the coffee and tea she consumes in one day

IT WOULD BE TOO EARLY to notice pregnancy symptoms... BOTH of you should definately get some sexual health ed to know some more basic stuff...

PREGNANCY/implantation of a fertilized egg TAKES 6-14 days to happen, AFTER this happens the woman is technically pregnant by medical standards.

AFTER a missed period is when women will have pregnancy symptoms, at around 5 weeks..She is too early to notice symptoms.

ARE YOU minors? You do not need any parental consent for birth control!NONE AT ALL.... Planned parenthood is a great resource because they offer these services LOW COST AND FREE to women.

****ANY UNPROTECTED SEX, PULL OUT OR NOT CAN RESULT IN PREGNANCY!

PEEING before or whatever else you heard IS NOT GOING TO WORK.

I work in an abortion clinic pt as well as planned parenthood.. I SEE LOTS OF WOMEN who used the pull out method.

I need help please..i'm 18 years old and i don't really know how to how to use this site but heres the story..i have been really stressed out lately and i don't know how many days or weeks has been about 14 to 20 day let say i'm on the pill but me and my boyfriend had sex and it was unprotected and he pulled and i don't know if it was prescum but he cam and i don't if it was inside me or not but it was on the bed in front me and i should have gotten my peroid yesterday and i didn't and haveing peroid pains but i got nothing and i'm really worried if some one could help me please...