Yesterday, my girlfriend and I were fooling around. She reached into my pants and felt me, getting precum on her hands at the same time. She wiped her hands off and a few hours later, she went to the bathroom and wiped her vagina using a tissue with the same hand that had precum on it earlier. She is certain that it was several hours after she had it on her hand that she touched her vagina. She was and still is ovulating. I urinated between my last ejaculation and the time she got it on her hand. She is worried sick that she might be pregnant, and I was looking for advice. Is there any chance of pregnancy from the encounter described? Details are much appreciated. Thanks.

I would take a pregnancy test to be sure. Honey, I know you are dead terrified, but please don't have an abortion! Sometimes, after an abortion, a woman will regret it and I don't want that happening to you. Please, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice and what to do with the child before you do something risky.

What do you think the chances are? especially since it was dried after a couple of hours, and there was never direct contact between her hand and vagina?