Ok i need help . My girlfriend and i had sexual relations today and ill tell what i did . Before she came i did pee and yeah washed my penis with water. After she arrive we carried on . But im worried about one thing , i didnt really quite penetrate her fully as it was our first time so i only Inserted like the head of my penis into her vagina . After i took it out i squeezed and stroke my penis and found some precum coming out of it . im just worried will she get pregnant and its after 20+ days from her menses . Please help i dont want a child now . If she has , is there anyway to stop the egg from growing into human or fertile ?

Firstly, did you have the head of your penis inside of her vagina when the precum came? If so then there is a slight possibility she may be pregnant. Also, there is always abortion or the option of adoption. There are some successful stories of induced abortion with home remedies if you all are considering that.

When i took it out , i squeezed my penis with force and some transparent liquid came out i didnt ejaculate or cum at all where it is white

After that i wiped off and inserted the head again . Is there no way to stop the pregnancy?? I dont want a baby after like 1month . I would want to stop it ASAP from being fertile

Yes, it is possible to get pregnant off of precum..how long ago was the intercourse?

5 hour , but i did urinated and my last masturbation was this morning if not the previous day

And she said she had cramps after she woke up , can you help me please . I'm not really sure whats going on