So last night i was with my girlfriend and well she wanted to see my penis so i took it out. i barely touched it but it might have had some precum on my penis. perhaps maybe some of the precum got on my hand. after she told me to put some hand sanitizer on my hands to kinna clean up so i did that. after i rubbed her vagina and she was really wet. there was no finger entry into the vagina it was just rubbing it more on the outside. is it possible that she could get pregnant?

i have not ejaculated in days and i shower regularly and urinated a few times before having my precum

Don't worry about that. One thing is, if she is throwing up, or fainting after eating alot of sweets you'll know she could be pregnant. They throw up or feel nausia for 3 months. Or other times she wouldn't have symptoms. So rubbing her could only be 30% chance of her being pregnant.

@darlface - ill look out for the nausea kinna scary how you said it's a 30% chance tho that's pretty high. maybe im just being paranoid right now?

Don't stress. It takes three days to notice a difference, and a week for implantation bleeding also if she skips a period you should worry. But don't stress too much you washed right?