Hey, me and my girlfriend were fooling around in our underwears. We were rubbing up against eachother. I had not ejaculated and had urinated before doing so. While rubbing, her underwear came out of place and my penis came in contact with her vaginal opening for a short amount of time. My boxers were wet from the precum. She is a virgin. Is she pregnant. Any answers, advice, or tips, would be very helpful. Thanks in advance. IM VERY VERY NERVOUS

I won't lie to you, there is a chance that she might be pregnant.

HOWEVER, the chance here in this situation is extremely low! (If what you described really happened this way)

Yeah it really happened in that way. Im just really nervous. Could my precum contain sperm? I thought it only did if it was left over from a previous ejaculation,

Highly unlikely, given the journey your sperm would have to go through. And, yes, your precum could definitely have sperm, and it's not left over sperm. But, again, I wouldn't worry too much.

She won't get pregnant. The exact same thing happened to me and my boyfriend and I had my period regularly so it's fine.

I did get pregnant this way.  I felt the wet on my lovers underwear and pushed my vagina hard into his wetness.  I was wet, too. And quite excited. Then I had a wild orgasm.  Maybe that made a difference.  Use  condem is my advice.

I was fooling around w/ my gf and she was wet. She gave me a blow before I rubbed my penis to her vagina, at her vulva. I think I penetrated her for just like a cm or so.. It happened at 3PM. I ejaculated at like 6AM and I peed right after the ejaculation.. I ejaculate first then I peed, then I fooled around w/ my gf..... What are the possibilities of pregnancy? Please answer I'm so scared and nervous, I'm just 15 I don't want to be a dad yet I'm so so scared PLEASE PLEASE answer :(