can precum fingering and licking to a vagina make a girl pregnant see we were fooling around and she gave me a blowjob; she complained of lil precum in her mouth then I put my finger in her mouth and fingered her immediately I had also wiped my pre ejaculate on my penis and fingered her againaftr like few mins .can tis precum on fingering her make her pregnant .aftr tis incident we freaked out so I made my gf consume clr-72 plan b contraceptive pill in precisely 12 hrs. she was feeling tired the nxt day and her breast had lil pain does tis mean the tablet has worked if accidentally pregnancy is possible can tis tablet susurely prevent it pls reply soon bcz im freaking out and I srsly love her it was so accidental and I never intended ever to put her in a situation like this tis happened during her ovulation time 12-13rh day frm her frst day of previous periods she gets her periods regularly as well pls explain in detail bcz im really scared and messed up pls someone ans me truely and fast if she has chances of pregnancy can the pill prevent it since it was consumed exactly 12 hrs aftr the incident tuk place

It's actually really unlikely to get pregnant this way. Plus, precum can have little to no sperm in it at all depending on if you urinated after an ejaculation.