I know Precum can contain a bit of sperm so I'm really worried because We were grinding both in underwear and he Precum idk how much but I know he Precum not specifically on me because we were basically grinding ,and my panties were a bit wet from arousal , after like a minute I put Purell hand sanitizer on the outside of my underwear is there a chance it could get me pregnant ? I'm really confused and I just panicked. And my underwears weren't that thick to protect as barrier cuz I was wet and they weren't lace idk idk there 86% polyester and 14% spandex so idk if it was cotton or not cuz I was reading on another website that Precum can go through sometimes 

It is very unlikely you would get pregnant. Sperm swim, they don't walk or crawl. So there would have to be a great deal of liquid and sufficient open-weave for there to be any possibility of getting through. That seems highly unlikely form the description you have given.

However, it would also have to have happened at a fertile time in order for a chance of pregnancy to occur, but you have given no timing details to ascertain that.

Thanks for replying, &I it happened yesterday it was only for like less than 2 minutes probably just a minute no longer than 5 minutes for sure

The length of time of the activity (2-5 mins) is long enough for sperm to get transferred if indeed they could get through your underwear (which I doubt from the short description you gave).

What I meant by 'timing' was when it happened in relation to your menstrual cycle.

1. The date it happened was 12th Sept?
  2. What date do you expect your next period to start?
  3. How do you calculate that date?
  4. What were the start-dates of your last 6 periods (or as many as you know)?

Well I'm not sure because my period has been irregular &I really off like last month I missed it due to stress but I ended up getting it the first day of new month and it lasted for like 5 days , this month in expecting to get my period on the 20th some cuz that's the time I usually got it , and ugh I'm freaking out I really don't remember anymore so do u think I'll be pregnant?

There was no sperm involved like the actual white sperm cum but there was very little Precum so that's why I'm a bit confused cuz I know there's a chance Precum can contain sperm and well he peed before

If your period were due 20th, then 12th would not likely be a fertile day. However, if you have a standard 28-day cycle (due 29th) then 12th would likely be a fertile day.
Nevertheless, the likelihood of any sperm getting through his underwear and yours is extremely low - almost zero. I really don't think you'll be pregnant.

Thank you so much! (:

Pleased to help.

Take care.

Hello sir, I am currently going through a pregnancy scare and hope you can clear up some doubts. Some may say it is even crazy to have doubts from the scenario I am about to describe. So basically me and my gf were just watching a movie and fooling around in bed. We made out and gently petted or stroked each other's genital areas OVER our clothes. However it wasn't very aggressive and just light petting and stroking as our primary focus was just making out. Then my gf proceded to feel around her labia for around a minute under her panties. My primary concern is this: my gf never stroked my penis directly but I'm just wondering if I had touched it (I definitely didn't masturbate) but IF I had touched down there to fix my boxers or scratch an ich, and I may have got a tiny amount of precum on my hands and since she touched my hand with hers then would the precum have transfered to her hand and then entered her vagina when she touched there? Now I must clarify that I'm FAIRLY certain that I didn't get any precum on my hand as I wasn't directly stroking my penis. But if I did with the scratching or whatever, then it would've been the tiniest of amounts. My hand felt dry so it would definately have not been a noticeable amount. So what are the chances that this tiny non noticeable amount would tranfer from my hand to her hand to her vagina? I know this may seem far fetched but I just want to clear my doubts. Thanks in advance.

It seems highly unlikely that any sperm would have entered her vagina. The likelihood of any sperm transfer is almost zero, even if there had been pre-cum. I am not exactly sure what you mean by "proceded to feel around her labia". Outer or inner? Can you describe more clearly? There would have had to be an opportunity for sperm to actually enter her vagina. Also, she could only get pregnant if it happened on a fertile day, but you have given no dates nor any period history.

Thank you for replying, she said she just rubbed her labia and that she didn't "go in" so I'm guessing it's the outer labia. However if it was the inner labia would the risk be significantly higher? She said she started her period on the 2nd and that it ended on the 7th of this month. And this happened on the night of the 28th. However I must state that she is fairly irregular when in comes to period. Last month is was roughly 28 day cycle but it's not always the case. Also what is the chance of precum tranfering from hand to hand? I thought my hand was dry but incase it wasn't, could it transfer to her hand if we held hands? Or would the fact that precum dries quick mean the chances of transfer are highly unlikely?

1. "I'm guessing it's the outer labia." Then there would be almost no chance of any sperm getting into her vagina.
  2. "if it was the inner labia would the risk be significantly higher?" Yes, as her fingers would be close to her vaginal entrance.
  3. "she started her period on the 2nd". A 30-day cycle would suggest she is due to start tomorrow.
  4. "this happened on the night of the 28th" the 27th day of a cycle is not likely to be a fertile day unless the cycle is at least 40 days long. That would mean her period would be due to start no earlier than 11th Jan.
  5. "she is fairly irregular when in comes to period. Last month ... roughly 28 day cycle" She would have to very irregular if it varies by 12 days.
  6. "what is the chance of precum tranfering from hand to hand?" Can easily happen.
  7. "I thought my hand was dry but incase it wasn't, could it transfer to her hand if we held hands?" It is possible, But it would have to transfer to the part of the hand doing the masturbating, which she would have to be doing before it dries.
  8. "would the fact that precum dries quick mean the chances of transfer are highly unlikely?" depends on the time-delay, but it seems very unlikely from the little detail you have given.

The chances of sperm transfer seem negligible. Sperm survival chance is low. Happening at a fertile time seems very low. Pregnancy chances are therefore extremely low.

My hope was that it wasn't easy to transfer precum from hand to hand. Now taking into account the fact that it was little precum (since it wasn't an obvious noticeable amount, or the fact that I didn't stroke my penis directly, and since when I asked her the next day she said her hand felt dry before she felt herself) what is the likelyhood of pregnancy from the scenario above? Also, I hadn't ejaculated in almost 24 hours beforehand, and I had urinated a few times in the 24 hour period and I hear semen would only be present in precum if I had ejaculated recently. Also, when she did stroke my genital are over my clothes it wasn't more than a minute or two so I wasn't properly aroused in terms of pre ejaculate.

1. Pre-cum can be transferred (just like any viscous fluid), but the survival of sperm in the circumstances would be extremely low.
  2. If her hand were dry (specifically her fingers) there is no chance of sperm survival.
  3. Some research has indicated that some men always have sperm in their pre-cum, but a recent ejaculation (without subsequent urination) would almost certainly lead to residual sperm mixing with pre-cum. Stroking you over clothes would not lead to pre-cum getting on her hands.
  4. There seems almost no chance of her getting pregnant from what you have said.