:cry: :cry: I HAVE BEEN ON A HIGH DOSAGE OF ADDERALL FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS NOW. WHEN I READ DR. AMEN'S TEST WHICH IS USED BY SOME PSYCHIATRISTS TO DIAGNOSE PEOPLE WITH ADD, I REALIZED THAT I HAD ALL BUT 1 SYMPTOM TO THE LARGEST EXTREME. I HAVE AN IDENTICAL TWIN AS WELL WHO IS GOING THROUGH THE SAME EXPERIENCE. I HAVE TRIED TO GET OFF IN THE PAST AND COULD NOT HANDLE THE DEPRESSION. IT IS THE SAME WITH MY TWIN. AT THE SAME TIME, I AM HAVING SO MANY SIDE EFFECTS THAT I CAN BARELY FUNCTION.

A mild dose of a Benzodiazepine is very efficient. Such as Xanax, Valium, Klonopin or many of the other ones. Though giving up one addiction for another is no better; If you have the mind set to get off adderall than Benzos should calm. I find marijuana is a great drug to help you get off it. Though it might not be your choice if you have bad anxiety or get panic attacks. But it gives you energy back because it makes you sleep and eat. I recommend you try cutting your dose in half and then keep tapering down while taking a mild does of another drug to sooth some effects. But the fact of the matter is that there is no painless way out of an addiction. Other drugs that aren't as hard to get a hold of like Seroquel helps. Hydroxazine seemed to help with my hallucinations after coming off of it. But nothing worked like benzos. And in no way am i suggesting you pick up anothe rhabit. In my opinion adderall is worse then all those benzos combined. I've done them all and have came off them all including alot of things and the most miserable expereice was my 6+day of no sleep ...depression, hunger..shakes....hallucinations....missing school, going to the hospital for panic attacks