Can somebody please help me? I have been suffering from insomnia almost 20 years now. It is really terrible. At times I even see things that are not there. I have tried all kinds of medications but in the end they were too much bother and they didn't live up to their expectations. I just moved to Canada recently and the doctor here is recommending a drug called imovane which I have never heard of before. He tells me imovane is very good, but I am skeptical and worried about side effects. I think it is always best to hear from somebody who is actually taking the drug so is there anyone who is taking imovane? Can you tell me a bit more about it? I really hope it works for me, so I hope it works for you too :-).

Another name of this drug is Zopiclone (brand name Imovane in Canada, and Zimovane in the UK), read more here ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed