Hi, I am 22 years old guy and tomorrow I have a big exam and somehow in that kind of situations I can’t sleep. Do you know what is the strongest sleeping pill around. I want something that will knock me out.

Hi, I have problems like that too and I think that the best medicine is Ambien. It has done wonders for me. But the strongest is Thorazine , I think . That one is used as anti – depressant. But I think that some herbal medication might help too. But Ambiem is still my choice. Good day and good luck on your exam.

Concentrate on diet and exercise before taking sleeping pills. This is a much better solution.

look mate for starters the srongest are for professinal use only and administered as given by doctor hypnovel midazolam and u aint getting any of that. other lines that are extreemly strong are most likely discontinued sleeping tablets are very additiveeven the safe ones and best to be used only when nessary or as prescribed very effective and very safe are the following tamazapam temtabs zopiclone zolpidem halcion. temtabs are most likely wat u would be perscribed or tamazapam

We used. Saturday night; I used one serving and so did my girlfriend. My girlfriend got totally different effects from the product than I did. I just got relaxed and chill; as I do when I did a cap of scoop, but my girlfriend said it was too trippy for her, if we were at a club I think she would have wigged out. Should she cut down the dosage or do women feel different effects from some products than men?

I have tried everything and excuse the spelling on some of them. Ambien, Lunesta, Restoril, Trazadone,Xanax, Clonopin,Ativan and the all the over the counters. The answer is all of them work some for a night some for months. You will build up a tolerance to most of them. Ambien will make you nuts and do stupid things but works for 2-4 nights after that the fun begins. Lunesta 1,2,3 mg they all stink and make you mouth taste like a sewer pickle. The benzos are great for short term, if I need some sleep and need it now the winner of that one is the 30 mg Restoril it typically will knock anyone out. For long term use that works and is subtle Trazadone 100mg. Trust me everyone reacts differently to any of these this is just how they worked for me.

HI, the best sleeping pill on the market is Zopilcone - works wonders! This is only given via prescription, but you'll be able to guy it from united pharnacies and they are really quick and cheap.

Never, and I say NEVER, use Ambien. It doesn't result in actual sleep. It only knocks out your higher cognitive functions for 8 hours. 8 hours of doing just about anything with what feels like a clear mind. The next morning, others will tell you what you've done wasn't rational in the slightest. At least half the time, you'll wake up injured, sometimes seriously.

Ambien is evil

I take 30mg of restoril and it doesn't do jack sh*t to me. I am currently taking 2mg of Xanax and that doesn't even work. If you have a serious problem like i do, talk with a sleep doctor. I am about to get a prescription for chloroform which hopefully will finally work. I have been told that someone with the worse sleep problem will fall asleep with chloroform.

The strongest prescription sleeping pill I know of is seconal or nembutal sorry if I spelled it wrong. But those are third line agents. You'd either need to suffer terrible insomnia or find an open minded doctor to prescribe those. Please remember also that those are barbiturates and can be fatal if abused.

Zopiclone either doesn't work or actively keeps me awake.

The strongest sleeping pills (sedative-hypnotics) are typically some of the quick-acting barbiturates such as secobarbital (Seconal), pentobarbital (Nembutal) and amobarbital (Amtyl). However, these are very old hypnotics and they are highly dangerous. It is very easy to overdose on them and they are highly addictive. Doctors generally do not ever prescribe these drugs. 

The next strongest drugs on the market in the United States right now are temazepam (Restoril) and triazolam (Halcion). There are other very strong ones, but they aren't on the US market and those are nitrazepam (Mogadon), nimetazepam (Erimin), flunitrazepam (Rohypnol), lormetazepam (Loramet), brotizolam (Lendormin), flutoprazepam (Restas), midazolam (Dormicum) and loprazolam (Dormonoct). These are all benzodiazepines specifically for insomnia so they are much stronger than your common ones like alprazolam (Xanax), clonazepam (Klonopin, Rivotril), lorazepam (Ativan) or diazepam (Valium). 

Zolpidem (Ambien), zopiclone (Immovane) and eszopiclone (Lunesta) are relatively weak sedative-hypnotics and are usually not good enough for most people between the ages of 18-50. The elderly might find some use for them as older people are more sensitive to medications and they are far less habit-forming than the ones mentioned above. 

Restoril is super strong man...a while back i was having trouble sleeping so my doctor gave me ambien and that didn't work so then he gave me one called ProSom, which kind of worked but i would wake up every couple of hours so I didn't get real rest. So I told my doctor and he finally gave me these capsules...they were 30 mg and they were called Restoril. Boy or boy did those ever knock me on my a$$!! i was surprised because the previous 2 meds hadn't worked so I wasn't expecting this Restoril to work either but boy was I ever wrong. I took just 1 30 mg capsule and 15 minutes later I could feel a nice, happy and cozy feeling. 15 minutes later I couldn't even keep my eyes opened and I fell asleep and didn't wake up until the next morning. No groggy feeling and I actually felt rested!! 

Restoril is the way to go people!!

now that made me laugh. i too am an insomniac. havent laughed in a while. thanksl

My earlier reply was meant for the post about chloroform. That was great!