Schmoo wrote:

Duromine works :D

Duromine is also illegal... and have very bad side affects. DONT TAKE THEM!!!

Health Advisor
Hello!i had some experience with duromine, so I can relate to your thoughts!

Duromine does work, and is not illegal although it has been discontinued in UK.
This drug is very potent in weight reduction but is aimed only for OBESITY.
Duromine is available only by prescription (at least it should be like this, but practice usually shows different story) if your doctor decides you’re the right candidate for the drug. It is not a magic pill and it must be combined with proper nutritional and exercising programs and supervised by the doc who prescribed it.

Duromine contains the active ingredient phentermine. Phentermine is combined with a resin, which slowly releases the phentermine so that the effects of Duromine could last all day.
Phentermine is chemically related to amphetamine and acts as appetite suppressant. I hear it has been abused lately by the ecstasy users. It is thought that phentermine is exerted through hypothalamus and that it also acts by increasing glucose uptake into muscle. In addition to appetite suppressing effects in the brain, phentermine may also have peripheral metabolic effects, which can help weight loss.

There are limitations to who can use this medicine because it could have severe adverse affects if a person suffers from a disease, or takes any other medicines. This is why it must not be passed to other people.
As every medicine has side effects, so does Duromine. It can cause insomnia, so it better to take it earlier in the day; your heart may seem to beat faster and harder, and your blood pressure may be raised slightly. Other side effects Duromine could cause are: irregular heart beats, chest pain, feeling restless, feelings of extreme happiness followed by depression and tiredness, nervousness, tremor (shaking), headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea or constipation, stomach cramps, dry mouth or an unpleasant taste in your mouth, difficulty passing urine, skin rashes, impotence and changes in sexual drive, swelling of the face, etc

Duromine works :-D

It does work. ... But I get allmost all the simptoms and today desided to stop taking it. It feels like I am asleep but I am awake and the depression is so so so bad! Its not for everybody.

hi, where could one get this slimming aid and what is the cost? I have a friend who is obese and has been to the dr, tried every possible diet, this could as mentioned (if controlled with good eating plans) assist her.

Did you want to sell the rest of the tablets? Im in the UK and cant get them here. :(

Do you know what? I tried this drug and it was perfect for me. I had more energy and lost the desired amount of weight. It did not cause me any problems apart from increased energy and I felt great. It is a travesty of justice that these pills were banned in the UK when they were so good for many people. They should just be controlled not banned!!

Were can i get the pill in south africa?

where'd you get them from? i can#t find a reliable source to get them at all :/ i'm from UK too btw.

where can i get in canada plss

I agree it does work but its not for everyone. Some ppl experience terrible side effects and some dont. What worries me is that their are ppl that abuse it or if they are showing negative side effects, they dont get help. I lost about 12kgs in a month. I got mine through a friend, the real stuff ( beware fakes called phen375 etc ) expensive but worth it. I researched, monitored myself and it was the best thing for me! And I will start taking it again next month!

Okay I logged in now Haha ;)

Hi there In the UK and just wondered where you got the duro mine from? I have a prescription from South Africa, where it is not banned, but have finished my first month and need to get my next lot while traveling. Please advise if you can.

Health Advisor

Hello all.

SteadyHealth proudly presents its new ebook about Duromine. Here you can find everything you ever wanted to know about it: effectiveness, side-effects, dosage, and many other things.

You wanted to try it out, but had doubts? Now you can read experiences from real people all around the world and decide on that basis.

If you want to use Duromine, this ebook is a must have for you.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XPRM6WA.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Is Der a problem if u eat pro-vita while ur taking duromine?