Hi, guys. I am 22 years old and I have already started with losing hair. As far as I know, the only medical solution for this problem is minoxidil lotion. This is also used in the treatment of angina pectoris as tablets due to its vasodidilatative effect. What are the side effects of minoxidil? I would appreciate your replies.

Minoxidil is indeed the only official medication for male baldness. It show results if applied properly. However, you must use it until the rest of your life. If you stop with the treatment, you will experience the intensive hair loss. You will have less hair than you had at the beginning of the treatment. You should consult a doctor if you are a cardiovascular patient. Some interactions are possible. Consult you dermatologist before you start with this. Good luck with all! Bye!