Hi, everyone. I was at the doctor's office last week and it appears I have angina pectoris. It seems that I will have to take a lot of medications. I hate medications and I would like to know if angina pectoris can lead to death if not treated. I would really appreciate if someone could give me honest opinion.

Hi, there. You shouldn't joke with angina pectoris. It is a serious disease. And if you don't treat it right, you can expect death as an outcome. If you have a stable angina, it can turn into unstable if not treated. Myocardial infarct is another serious complication. So, you see this disease is not for joking. Listen carefully what your doctor says and take medicines your doctors prescribe. Let me know what you'll decide. Bye!

what are the symptoms of angina pectoris? is treatment available? how can we diagnose? cost of treatment?