Hello everyone. Recently, my daughter was told that she probably has angina. To cut long story short, she was at the vacation with her boyfriend and she was sick at one moment. She didn’t have any insurance so they needed to pay a lot of money just for an ordinary examination. They will be back in California in three days and I want to make an appointment for her at my doctor but she doesn’t want me to do anything until she is back. She told me that she bought Monosorb xl 60 mg tablets because someone told her that this can help prevent angina. It is a little bit crazy to take them without knowing her diagnose, but I was wondering can those tablets really prevent angina?

Hi Guest,

First of all, if she already has angina, then taking any medications for prevention of angina is kind of pointless. 

Now with that being said, I believe that monosorb xl tablets indeed can prevent angina. Monosorb XL tablets contain the active ingredient isosorbide mononitrate, which is a type of medicine called a nitrate. It is used to help the heart work more easily. Monotrite is a chemical which is made naturally by the body and has the effect of making the veins and arteries relax and widen.

She can't make the situation any worse with this medication, but I doubt that it'll do any good if she already has angina.

Hi you two,

I can't agree with you, Health n Joy, I think that monosorb tablets are also used to prevent angina attacks. I actually know someone who has angina and who is using these tablets in order to prevent his angina attacks. 

So your answer is yes, Guest, monosorb xl tablets can prevent angina. The pain of angina is caused by too little oxygen reaching the heart when its workload increases, such as during exercise. Isosorbide mononitrate found in monosorb improves the oxygen supply to the heart, as well as decreasing the amount of oxygen that the heart needs by making it easier for the heart to pump blood around the body. It can therefore be used to treat or prevent angina.

Hi everyone,

Guest, monosorb xl tablets are used to prevent angina and to treat it as well. I've been using monosorb xl tablets myself as well for a few years now. I have been diagnosed with angina and since then, these tablets helped me a lot with angina attacks that I have been experiencing. 

The worst part about what angina does to you is that it makes it impossible for your body to pump enough blood to the other organs. These monosorb xl tablets work like a charm because they make it possible for the heart to pump enough blood around the body.

Good day everyone.

Now, I am confused. Does she have angina or not? Because you are seeking for the prevention medication and I don’t see that you do know does she has it or not.

I will answer on your question anyway.

I remember that my doctor once told me that those pills are actually very great in angina prevention. I was a bit skeptical about this but then I met one lady who told me that those pills are actually amazing for this issue.

But of course, you need to consult your doctor about this just to be sure about whole situation.

Hey guys. Thank you. I am aware that this can be extremely dangerous. I went to visit her today and as soon as I asked her about this, she told me that I am worried without reason. Now she is telling me totally different story. When I asked her did she went to see her doctor to check does she have problems with it, she told me that she went to see her doctor and that she doesn’t know a thing about it. I am pretty sure that she is lying to me and I don’t know what to do. When I was going home, I saw that she has Monsorb xl 60 mg tables, but I haven’t ask her one thing….

Hey there.

Well, like the rest of members in here, I am also not so sure what is going on with your daughter, because I don’t know does she have angina or she needs to prevent it. It is a little bit confusing for everyone in here, I guess.

My aunt was using Monosorb xl 60 mg tablets. And like someone in here already told you, they are used to prevent and to treat angina as well.

So your daughter can buy it for those two reasons – not the third one.

You need to be very nice with her because maybe there is a reason why she is nervous…

Hey there. Sure that they can. I am using monsorb xl 60 mg tablets for this condition and all that I can say is that they are amazing. I started to use it when my doctor told me that I am having problems with my heart, just like my brother. He has angina and still he is using monsorb xl 60 mg tablets to treat it. So if I can say, those pills are amazing for prevention and treating of angina. I would try them if I were you, but of course, you need to consult your doctor first. Bye