Celebrity
Public health officials are urging Americans to get their influenza vaccines this year to prevent hospitalizations as well as complications and influenza-related deaths. They are advising that this year children as young as 6 months old should get the vaccines too although previous years the annual influenza vaccination was recommended for children 2 years and older.

By expanding this recommended age, the number of children targeted for the vaccine will increase by 30 million but they claim there will be enough ample supply of vaccine (143 million doses) to cover this increase.

It is not possible to predict how severe the influenza can get this year. Statistics from previous years show that the illness kills about 36,000 Americans and sends 200,000 to the hospital. Most of the flu deaths occur among seniors, last year 86 school-age children died of influenza. Age groups most susceptible to require hospitalization are seniors, infants and toddlers.

The flu vaccine is recommended for people 50 years and over, people with certain chronic medical conditions, people in nursing homes, pregnant women, and children 6 months to 18 years old unless they have a serious egg allergy. The vaccine is also recommended for health workers and anyone in close contact with infants or others at risk.

The vaccines are formulated based on the three viral strains most likely to cause illness. Although the matches for effectiveness has been well for 16 out of 20 years, last year, two of the three components did not match well.

Seniors are being urged to get vaccinated against pneumococcal disease too. The disease can cause pneumonia, meningitis and other illnesses. Although this vaccination is given once in a lifetime, statistics show that only 57 % of U.S. seniors have received it.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/PEstory/TGAM/20021118/UFLUUN/national/national/national_temp/4/4/10/

Don't just take a shot. Do research first.

The vaccine injury compensation fund exists for a reason:
http://www.hrsa.gov/Vaccinecompensation/

And don't assume they work at all. Question it scientifically, research it, then weigh the risks.

WE NEED TO BUILD A HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM TO FIGHT OFF WHATEVER IT IS "THEY" ARE GOING TO THROW AT US!!

THERE HAS BEEN EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON ESSENTIAL OILS SHOWING HOW LIVE OILS CAN MAKE THE HUMAN IMMUNE SYSTEM VERY STRONG.

ANY QUESTIONS

810/444/2420

When there was a meningitis scare a friend sent away for homeopathic immunization for her daughter, so there is availability out there.
Giving anyone the general type of immunization is like playing Russian roulette. You never know whether it will strike any particular person.
So we play it safe and don't immunize.
There are countless people who are not obviously affected of course, but we don't know who those ones are in advance. Plus we don't know in advance who WILL be affected.
We could use the motto..."first do no harm"...
There are also varying degrees of harm.
I know of children who became brain damaged from vaccinations, but there are varying degrees for everything. Some may be affected slightly and it will not even be noticed. It is a chance one takes.
Recently I had a needle stick injury and even though the wound was bled and strong topical lotions applied, I still got all the signs of hepatitis.
When the accident happened "they" encouraged me to have a vaccination as the blood test showed no immunity present to hepatitis.
I refused and contacted a Naturopath who advised me to drink large doses of Liquid Chlorophyll ebery day. I also took a liver combination of herbs. With great results. All the signs of hepatitis disappeared.
I will continue to keep my eyes open of course and monitor it and repeat the therapy as necessary.