Hi.... any help would be appreciated for this. I have a small pimple like formation on my clitoris (or at least what I think is my clitoris; no hair grows there). It's only one bump and it is sensitive. I am not and have never been sexually active. I do however masturbate occasionally. So I'm wondering, could this formation only be there from rough masturbation? I live in a girl's dorm so I am completely freaked out as to whether this is some toilet seat contracted STD.

i had rough sex with a guy and we weren't lubricated at all it was very dry i just couldn't get wet and we had rough sex and he frequently rubbed on my clitoris my vagina is now red,swollen and sore and there is a blister that has formed on the top or my clitoris is there something wrong and do i have to go to the doctors i don't have any insurance. 8-|

This is very common. The skin is obviously very sensitive on the clitoris and constant friction against it can cause irritation. This blister shouldn't last long, but if it persists, it may be infected, so contact a doctor. To prevent this from happening, keep your genital area clean and avoid masturbation until is heals. Hope this helps!