I had sex with my partner, which it was rough and unprotected. I had then noticed a lump under the skin in my groin area which never hurts, even when pressure is applied. A couple days while shaving I noticed my vaginal area was sore. The next morning when using the bathroom I noticed a small cluster of liquid filled blisters. They didn't hurt or anything. I figured it was irritation. A couple days later I had been at an event which required continuous walking for around 6 hours. This had irritated the blisters and more formed. They had burst and due to open sores they were painful when touched or rubbed by clothing. From walking so much the lump in my groin was a bit bigger and had a little sense of pain. The next day the lump no longer hurt. The blisters were still pretty painful but much better than the day before. The next day the blisters barely hurt at all. I even forgot theyy were there until it came time to use the restroom and I seen the area to remind myself. I never had any other symptoms of any sort. The blisters just came, were very uncomfortable, then left. They were there for maybe a max of 7 days and are now almost completely gone. Could this be from shaving, rough sex, irritation??? I don't feel as if it is herpes but it had a similar look but no symptoms of it. I have an appt to get checked but i'm still very worried.

Hey I would love to help and I don't want to embarss you but, you will need to give more detail for assistance. I would say shaving is the problem but, only if it was your outer vagina and panty line; which is normal in grown hairs can flair up bad if irritated (by the walking & heat produce by friction).  However if it is located on the inner vagina it's possible it's herpes.

Which does it look most like?

1. http://wrytestuff.com/UserImages/16942/boily.jpg
  2. http://www.healthcentral.com/common/images/2/2163_10220_5.jpg
  3. http://www.fordyce-spots.info/images/vp7.jpg

Honestly it didn't look like any of those. I won't be embaressed cause I am very worried and they looked like burn blisters honestly. It looked as if maybe I had burned myself down there and got multiple burn blisters which only hurt after they popped and only if something was to touch it. If you think of a blister you get from a burn that's what they looked like with clear liquid inside. They then popped and were open sores then healed and have faded away. They didn't last long and caused no other symptoms just the pain of them being touch by whiping when using the restroom or by my panties. They did begin to show up after I had recently shaved. Thank you for replying.

U r the only one who described exactly what i have 2 fluid filled blisters looked just like a burn blister and popped just like them. Panty line on the left side of my vagina did u figure out what its from does anybody know!? Plz help anything is appreciated!