Hello i was having sex and when i finished i noticed my penis hurt when i pulled off the condom and their was a red bump. could this have been from the friction because it happened so fast? anywho i did the thing everyone does. AND ID DO IT AGAIN IF I HAD TOO. and i popped it then one came back and replaced it about a millimetre away. its starting to go away now, but should i be worried about this its been 4 days since the sex and that was with my gf of about a year and she doesnt having anything going on downtown if u know what im saying

Well, if you managed to squeeze the pimple, it was probably just a pimple from irritation, condom spermicide, moisture, etc

Personally, I wouldn’t squeeze it as it sounds to painful and could easily lead to infection and that would hurt even more. Pimple in this area could very easily get infected as this skin area is full of bacteria and once they get infected, they turn into these red and swollen and incredibly painful bumps. Yuck!

Anyway, I reckon you were lucky enough to squeeze it and get rid of it. I suppose it will go away now. I hope you squeezed everything out of it cos otherwise it may just reappear.

These could have easily been sebaceous cysts and they shouldn’t be removed as they are more likely to get infected. They are very similar to pimples but the white stuff is not so apparent and not that easy to squeeze. They usually form on the penis shaft or testicles.

if it does become infected, how long will it take for it to go away, are there any ways to speed up this process.

Hello guys I am reading these posts and your topic is very interesting to me, and I also think that having penis pimple is bad thing definitely.  I had this problem and I decided to visit a dermatologist in order to find a solution for my problem. She told me that my case is one infection that is not dangerous, and she added that she doesn't know a real reason for it.  According to these your cases it can be some cyst or something like that, but I am not expert so you should see a dermatologist and test your blood.

I have this problem too, I am not sure if it is a blister or a pimple it is dark red and a little shiny I am not sure what I should do, any suggestions.

yeah i have this same thing and it pops just like a zit but pus and blood come out i know this isnt an std because i have had these before i lost my virginity is it from condoms or masturbation or some type of lotion and how long does it take for it to go away?

hi, i havent had sexual intercourse, but i had a blister on my penis, over night it popped and im left with this crater in my skin, what should i do?

Hey, I have the same problem. But it got them after shaving my penis and probaly masturbated too much after that, I got concerned about what the red bumps are and they hurt too so i came across this page and its a good thing to know that other people have this experience too becuase i thought i have an STD. and plus... can virgins get STDs?

If it's dark red and shiny. That sounds like herpes..

Get it checked out.

I had small burgundy red circular blotches on the glans of my penis that were dry and scaly.I used a hyrocortisone cream to clear this up. I have also had a large puss filled blister on the shaft of my penis and now have small white pimple like bumps on my scrotum.I am concerned that I have contracted HPV. I have only had one sexual partner and we were both virgins when we began having sex.Could this be Hpv?

hi i gained a huge pimple like bump on the middle of my penis and i was able 2 pop it when i popped it it got much smaller but still has been a red bump for 2 weeks now is this any kind of std, sti? also when i went 2 the doctor they said if it were herpes no puss would come out which it did

Fourtunatly, virgins can't get or spread a 'Sexually Transmitted' disease. I'm pretty sure these red dots are just pimples, we all have sweat glands on our testicles and penis so it possible, plus anything your hands are sweaty, and touch all sorts of things...

i would get it checked out if i was in your place

i get the same thing .. and its always in the same spot,, nowhere esle on the shaft of my penis,, i think its because of too much masturbation,, if i did have an std wouldnt the blisters be in different areas?

Actually virgins can get STD's, it only takes a handshake to spread the herps.