Those who sell royal jelly claim that there are many health benefits, and that it is a healthy thing for everyone regardless of their physical condition. I am more sceptical and think that there must be some side effects of royal jelly? If you know anything about this, can you say what you think about royal jelly?

Hallo! I heard that the side effects to royal jelly, while extremely rare, can be severe. But, potential side effects can be avoided completely if taken properly and with some degree of caution. The extent of the side effects to royal jelly I've read about are rash and eczema. They say that generally these are seen initially but go away once the dosage is cut back and you are given a chance to desensitize to the royal jelly. There is also a story about a 26-year-old Japanese woman who developed anaphylaxis after drinking a beverage of crude royal jelly including honey. Interestingly enough, she had a history of bronchial asthma, allergic rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, atopic dermatitis and food allergies. Apparently, side effects to royal jelly aren't very common. Though, people allergic to bees or bee products may be more likely to experience allergic reactions. I hope these informations will help you.