Hello! I am suffering from Fibromyalgia and I have heard that there are some herbal muscle relaxant which can improve my condition. I really do not believe much in herbal treatments, so, I want to ask you to tell me something more about this (if you know, off course). I am thanking you in advance!

Hello! Well, I can tell you that there are some herbal relaxants which will help you, but you should be cautious because usually these herbs have sedating features (I am talking about teas here). For your condition, it is good to take valerian, hops or chamomile tea. Also, it is recommended to use mixture jojoba and jasmine oils.

Hi, I have been working with herbs for a long time and I would recommend a tea made of passionflower and camomile. I would also recommend valerian root but buy it in capsule form as the raw herb tastes horrible. Watch out because valerian root can make you a little sleepy. Try it and see how your body reacts. Always use the recommended dosage when beginning and go up from there as needed. Good luck and I hope that this helps. ;-)

I do know that the "high" experienced when smoking skullcap is in fact its
effects as a mild muscle relaxant. I often use it as an aid to meditation because
it allows the muscles to be at ease more quickly than normal so i can focus on
the mental aspect. Though you should beware of the effects of smoking in
general if you don't already smoke. I think that brewing it into a tea should
produce similar results, though i have heard that although it has many medicinal
qualities, the taste of tea brewed with skullcap is terrible. If you need any more
info i would suggest walking into your local herbal shop and asking the person
at the counter.

Oh yeah, and if you intend to smoke it, the tea-based stuff you'd find in the store
usually won't be easy to roll as-is. You should grind it up a little more before trying
to roll it up. Hope that helps.

You could try kava (or kava kava) as a strong tea- it relaxes the muscles and mind- this one i feel pretty strongly and don't need much. of