i have tanner stage 1 size testicles and i am a adult are others like me

Hey guest how old are you ? Are both your testicles like that or just one ?

both testicles have been this way from birth i only weighed 4.1 pounds at birth and was born in the seventh month of pregnancy also i was not circumcised until i was 10 years old due to being small .

How old are you now ? How big are your testicles length and width /height in cm? Have you started puberty? If so how long ago did you start?

I'm 51 now was found infertile at age 34 with primary testicle failure its a long story my testicles are always up in inguinal canals when standing and just at top of scrotum when sitting doctors cant do exams and just order ultra sounds as I have cronic pain in cords above testicles 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

yes both since birth and I'm 52

I'm 52 one testicle is 2cm in length other is 1.5cm

Hey it's biomajor Im sorry to hear that.... have you ever been tested or diagnosed with Klinefelter's syndrome ? Are you taking testosterone supplements ?

both left is 1.b rt is 2.0 I'm infertile and was born that way I'm 52 yrs old