I've heard that the average size of testicle of male is at 5cm by 3cm by 2cm, as in height by length by width. Is that true,if not wat is the average size?

well my testicles are 5 in hight and 3.5 in width like im only 14 and got a 15.2 cm(6inch) penis like thats normal maybe the testicle could be 4 in hight and 3 in width

my testicles are 7cm by 5cm by 2.5cm. is that big compared to that above?

My balls are 8 by 6. :)

how does one measure like this? I am thirteen and not sure if puberty has already or will start soon.

8 by 6 ? It is a size of chicken egg, you should really see a doctor

Hi there,
I am not sure if there is an average size of the testicles. Can you tell me where did you heard this? In my opinion this is just nonsense because testicle varies from one individual to another. So as you can see this has nothing to do with the average size. I am not even sure if the size of testicle has any implication in your life, because you will produce semen as long as you have healthy testicles. Why are you interested in size of the testicles? Do you think that you have small testicles and that this can have negative effect? In my opinion you should not worry about this.

All the best,
Danella

I'm not sure if there is an average height for people. In my opinion this is just nonsense because height varies from one individual to another. Lol I'm pretty sure there's average for the size of every part of our body

Have u got pubic hair if so yes if not no

8x6 inch you mean ? my balls are 3in long and almost 2 in across and i thought i had big balls your balls are longer than my penis my penis is only 6in

i've got a 7.5 inch long penis and my balls are 7cm  x5cm x3 cm

im doing well for 16 and a half :)

my: testicular dimensions is 5 x 2.75 x 2.5.  my erect penis is 7.75", body height 5'8" tall, and 28 years old.  There could be an association between penis length and testicular size but i highly doubt it.  But if you got that from Wiki, its probably more accurate than anything else on the web.  I would check my medical books but i'm too lazy and we never pay attention to things like that tbh

my balls are 3in long and almost 2 in across and i have a 6in long 5in around penis with an almost 6in around mushroom head ,i shave my balls penis and bush completely off.my balls are big   no way he can have balls 8in long 6in across unless he measuring his ball sack as they hang,balls only baby no ball sack  you have to pull your balls tight in ur sack

my balls are 3in long and inch and one half accrossand that's each one.i can put my hand but half around my balls but they still don't hang.

Im 16 years old and my testicales are 8cm by 6cm by 4cm. My penis is 7.5 inches long is that normal?