Hi im 13 years and i am a little confused.

i do have alot of pubic hair around my penis and a bit in the crotch and i also have some hair on my balls.

but my balls didnt grow or atlest i didnt notice it so as my penis. sometimes i ejaculate clear stuff but not all the time. if i have pubic hair then why did my penis & balls did not grow?

Hey Tamir  your testicles are usually the first thing to get bigger when you start puberty and your penis usually isn't too long after. The thing is they grow slow and some most people don't actually notice them growing.  How big are your testicles now? And how big is your penis now flaccid and erect

i dont really know how to measure my testicles but my penis is 5 cm when flaccid and about 8-9 cm when erect. what i did notice is my balls are now like "hanging" which they didnt do before and the scrotal skin is wayy thinner than before. i also have a nice amount of armpit hair. the thing is pubic hair appeared alredy when i was like 11.

OK so it does sound like you have started puberty. If you want to measure your testicles you can take a piece of string and when your scrotum is relaxed and your testicles are hanging low Measure the length of your testicle from top to bottom and then measure across the testicle as well with the string then measure the length of the string and you can get your links and width of each testicle