im 18 and have very very small testicles there about the size of well i dunno but there small. is there any treatment are anything to increase the size please i would like to know
and iv neevr taken steroids are anything just incase ppl might ask

The normal testicular size ranges from 4 to 7 cm. if your testicles have always been small and haven’t shrunk, then there is nothing wrong with them. Having small testicles may indicate hormonal problems but if you have a normal sex drive and have developed well (in the other areas), then you probably don’t have any hormonal problems, just small testicles.
There is nothing wrong with small testicles. They stop growing once you went through puberty. Having small testicles wouldn’t impair your fertility or orgasm, erection or anything related. In case you do experience some kind of problems, you may seek professional help.

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about the size of your testicles. They are small and that’s it. Don’t try anything weird with them in case you see commercials online.

There is something you can do. Use HCG, Go to your local doctors surgery and ask him to put you on a course of HCG treatments. I'm unsure as to whether or not you have to pay for these treatments but the price of normal sized testicles is priceless.

I think I agree with Tim.

A smaller sized testicle or pair of testicles is not normally a problem.
Provided you have gone through puberty, you can do all the things that any other man can... fertility, hormone production, erection, ejaculation, orgasm.

Although you may be self-conscious about it, there's really no reason to worry over it. In fact, some guys would be jealous of you, as they constantly seem to have testicular pain from them getting in the way! Ouch!

As for HCG, I am unfamiliar with that. Is that Human Growth Hormone treatment?

Thats because you dont have em :p
i have small testicles and it is a problem, yes your right its not a problem with sex drive or even to creat a new life ... my problem is that i have to be very carefull in what i wear, i mean pants!! people might think i have a small penis but its just the testicle, i have people stared at my area and let me tell you it is very very uncoftable. i wish i could pull my pants down and just show em my penis :/....
yes this is my very first time doing research about this matter, i have never seen a doctor about it because im embarresed to do so...

Well im near my 30' is it over? do i have to deal with being carefull what i wear for the rest of my life?

I'm 20 and I have the same problem. Sex drive, penis size (average), and growth in all other areas are normal, it just makes me feel very awkward in certain (all really) clothing and it's been something that has plagued my mind since I can remember. When I was younger I once had a nurse walk out of the room to hide the fact she was smirking at me after a cough test. It's especially embarrassing if I go rock climbing and wear or harness or wet suit or something. It just makes me feel like less of a man, like I got less of a libido or something. I know that it's not rational and my obsession is only culturally created and not biological, as otherwise I am completely healthy, but anybody else who goes through this knows exactly what I mean. It can be debilitating. It has also made it really hard for me to be comfortable being open in a relationship. I never have sex with a woman more than a couple times because I don't feel confident. I feel ashamed and close myself off and often just stop calling them. I try to hide like I'm a "player" and just like to sleep around or whatever (which I hardly do at all) when really I'm just too uncomfortable to have a relationship. I'm ashamed of how much it bothers me because I know it shouldn't. It has led me away from doing a career in firefighting because I feel uncomfortable in a uniform. I've been trying to put it past me, I've been trying to discipline myself to be indifferent about it and I have come along way. I'm even going through EMT school and planning to hopefully become a paramedic, but it still sucks. Why was I given this amazing and beautiful thing that is life that I can't appreciate because of something as stupid as the size of my testicles?

what does it mean when your testicles grow and shrink, it that normal???

how much shrinkage are we talkin. a little is not too concerning but if they shrink alot you may want to get them checked out.

are you or have tou taken anabolic steriods like testosterone?
thanks ;-)

i haven't taken any steriods before, well the thing is that one day they can be an ok size but then the next the get really skinny and all i was wondering is, is that normal at all. i can produce you know what but only a little amount yet sometimes i can produce more than i usually do.

yes It is normal for guys testicles to change some in size. as long as there are no lumps or pain and as long as they dont stay small.

the increase in size is usually due to changes in the ammount of blood flow to them. also dont worry about the ammout you ejaculate it varies each time depending on the length of time since your last ejaculation and also how aroused you are. ;-)

OK, thanks for helping me out :-)

plus what would it mean if they were to stay small??

well it depends on the cause if steriods are to blsme (which they are not) then usually by stopping the use of steriods results in an increase in size. atropy (shrinkage) can also be a result of complications from a hernia repair.

nomatter the cause permanate shrinkage, depending on the severity and duration can cause loss or decrease in fertility (sperm or normal sperm production) as well as a drop in testosterone levels and lower labido (sex drive)

does this help i dont thinkg you have anything to worry about as yours seem to only shrink temporarily ;-)

thanks a ton mate i owe ya one :-)

hahah now problem man we all face issues like that and it always sends us into a panic when things happen to our genitals..... ;-)